
I think it's about time for another blog. I'm sitting here at the computer with the Obama press conference playing in the background and he's pretty much boring me out of my mind with his mindless banter, so I need something more productive to do (I know, blogging is real productive :-P)
So anyway, let's see what's new with the Cox family. Chris had spring break last week so we went up to MN to spend some time with friends and family. We stayed in Walker for a little over half the time and then in Eden Prairie for the other half. We didn't do anything too exciting, Elijah was still recovering from his sickness so we took it pretty slow. He is doing much better now, back to his old playful, stinker-butt self :-)
Wow I really don't have much to say :-/ I think I will have to come back later when my mind is working... In the meantime I will put up a cute picture of my baby :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment